Air Conditioning Repair
Integrity Car Care Vehicle Air Conditioning Repair Service
Let the experts at Integrity Car Care check the performance of your air conditioning system while you wait! Summertime A/C trouble isn’t cool. Your vehicle’s air conditioning system must cool, dehumidify, and circulate the air within the inside of your vehicle to ensure passenger comfort.
- A/C Performance Test - FREE
- A/C Flush - $69.00
- A/C Recharge Service - $109.00 *Includes 1 lbs. of Freon & system dye
See Store for Free Estimate
- Condenser Replacement
- Compressor Replacement
- Dryer Replacement
Heating and A/C systems keep your automobile cabin cool in the summer and cozy in the winter. However, over time Heating and A/C systems can wear off. To keep your automobile’s ideal cabin temperature Integrity Car Care experts, recommend scheduling routine air heating and A/C maintenance. Service is important because heating and A/C systems progressively deteriorate with use. Hose pipes can clog or leak and may result in poor performance, or in less than desirable heating and cooling conditions. Integrity Car Care provides quality A/C repair services in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area.
Not sure if your heating and A/C are working properly? Here are some tips that can provide more clarity:
- During the winter, you notice your cabin is not warm when the heater is on, or blowing in cold air.
- The defroster not working or taking too long to work. Also, if it is pushing dirty air through the vents.
- If you notice you’re A/C isn’t cooling, or blowing in warm air.
- Air coming through the vents smells like mildew, moldy, or rotten.
- Your heating unit or A/C only works while driving, when the car is idle it stops working.
- There’s a lack of air pressure at the highest setting.
Our Integrity Car Care experts will evaluate your heating and a/c systems for the following:
- Check the interior and blower of the system.
- Inspect radiator coolant level, hoses, and pipes, the pressure cap and thermostat.
- Checking for leaks or additional damages.
- Compressor belt check.
- Contrasting the air conditioning pressure to producer specifications.
- Check for the A/C system for refrigerant holes.
- Examine cooling system pressure.
- Check the interior vent air temperature and debris.
Call our Integrity Car Care experts to schedule your heating or air conditioning maintenance. We are in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area. Let our experts help you drive in the most comfortable conditions during any season. We look forward to hearing from you soon!