Belts And Hoses
Automotive Belt Replacement in Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX
Belts and Hoses Overview:
Over time belts begin to wear and break. When a belt is worn, it can loosen and slip causing it not to work properly. Time and exposure to severe weather conditions can result in hose pipes that glaze or crack. If the hose pipe stops working important fluids may leak from the engine and can potentially harm the engine. Service is vital in keeping the maintenance of your vehicle’s belts and hoses working effectively.
Call our Integrity Car Care experts if you notice any of the following:
- General reduction in vehicle power
- Odd sounds, such as squeaking or grinding
- If your vehicle is vibrating, or if your transmission is 'slipping' or 'catching'
When should I schedule an appointment to check my vehicle’s belts and hoses?
Our Integrity Car Care experts recommend coming in every 3,000 miles or during your routine oil change.
What are our Integrity Car Care experts looking for during your vehicle’s belt and hose evaluation?
- Glazing, cracking, peeling and softening of belts.
- Proper tensioning.
- Appropriate drive pulley alignment.
- Punctures and cracks.
- Hardening, cracking and softening of hoses and pipes.
- A cooling system pressure examination to assist examine for cracks.
- Loosened or worn clamps.
Contact Integrity Car Care today. We are in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area. We look forward to helping you with your auto repair needs!