Integrity Car Care Driveline Maintenance and Repair
Diagnostic - FREE
Differential Service - $89.00
Transfer case Service - $89.00
Transmission Service - $149.00
Drive Shaft Service - See Store for Free Estimate
CV Axles - See Store for Free Estimate
The rotation of your vehicle’s tires is generated by the vehicle’s driveline. The driveline uses the power created by the engine to produce the momentum for your vehicle. Over time the driveline begins to wear, it is important to have your vehicle’s driveline maintenance up to date to avoid repairs. If you notice your vehicle is vibrating, or there is a delay or disruption when operating your vehicle should be examined.
Drivelines and tires causes for concern:
- You notice issues when turning, or making tight turns/U-turns/parking
- When you’re reducing your speed, you hear squeaking.
- Vibrations that get worse with velocity.
- Vibrations when the car is idle.
What can I do to preserve my driveline?
- Keep an eye on engine fluid levels.
- Avoid towing loads that are too heavy.
- Bring your vehicle in for an examination drive. Our experts will check for odd sounds or unusual vibration.
Call our Integrity Car Care experts to schedule your driveline maintenance or repair. We are in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area. We look forward to hearing from you soon!