Car Replacement Batteries
Integrity Car Care Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX
When it comes to your battery, Integrity Car Care has you covered. We offer free testing and charging so you can make sure your battery actually needs replacing.
Battery & Electrical System Test - FREE
Your vehicle’s battery health is crucial to keeping your vehicle in tip-top condition. At Integrity Car Care, we know your vehicle’s battery is vital to start your engine. We offer battery installation and expert advice at unbeatable prices! Our expert technicians are knowledgeable of the correct size and type of battery for your car and are also available to assist you with any other of your vehicle’s needs.
Did you know your vehicle’s battery not only starts your engine but also powers your secondary electrical systems? Your secondary electrical system powers your vehicle’s lights, power windows, wipers, power seats, and radio just to name a few.
Integrity Car Care tips for healthy battery life:
- When your vehicle isn’t in use remember to switch off your headlights, radio, and cabin lights.
- Maintenance -clean and remove any oxidation. Using anti-corrosive protection is also helpful.
- Look for hold-down clamps and terminals that need tightening.
- Test your battery’s condition.
- Check for alternator belt tension and wear.
- Batteries are rechargeable - be prepared for when your vehicle needs a jump start. Carry jumper cables or a portable battery charger.
Integrity Car Care Additional Tips
Recycle – by recycling your battery you can avoid incorrect disposal, and you can also help avoid dangerous chemicals in our landfills. Additionally, recycling your battery will help reduce the resources required for manufacturing new batteries.
Look for us in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area.
Contact our Integrity Car Care experts to help you choose the best battery for your vehicle. We are available to inspect and install your battery, and ready to answer any questions you may have. We hope to see you soon!