Integrity Car Care Brake Repair Services
Integrity brake job includes full brake system inspection, resurfacing the brake rotors, replacing the brake pads, and cleaning and lubricating the caliper slides.
*Prices are based on per axle cost.
- Brake Inspections - FREE
- Standard Brake Job - $99.00 (Limited warranty on parts. Additional charge for OE Pads)
- Lifetime Brake Job - $189.00 (Lifetime warranty on Parts. Additional charge for OE Pads)
- Commercial / Heavy Duty Brake Job - $299.00
- Brake Wear Sensors - $28.99 *Starting At
- Brake Flush - $69.00
Why is it important to repair my brakes?
Brakes are vital for vehicle safety. Typically, cars have Traditional brakes and an Anti-lock braking system (ABS). Braking systems usually consist of the rotor, caliper, and brake pads (or shoes). It is important to note that if your brake pads are not or replaced it may also result in the replacement of rotors.
Due to their daily use brakes should be checked on a regular basis for optimal protection and performance.
When should I bring in my vehicle for a brake inspection?
Integrity Car Care experts recommend having your vehicle’s brakes assessed at least once a year. Keep in mind that if you are often in city traffic or live in an area with a hill you should consider checking your brakes more frequently.
What should I look out for when driving?
- A scraping or grinding noise when the car is in motion – this may be due to a brake or bearing issue, and requires an immediate inspection
- Loud squeaking when braking
- If you notice you are adding more pressure to brake than regularly
- If your vehicle is shaking or vibrating when braking
How can I help preserve my brakes?
- Brake fluid should be checked and replaced as needed
- Parking brake should not be on while driving
- Brakes should be checked once a year by a professional, and more often if you commute in city traffic, or terrain with hills
Call our Integrity Car Care experts to schedule your brake inspection today! We are in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area. We look forward to helping you drive in the safest conditions possible.