Integrity Car Care Cooling System Repair Services
- Cooling System Inspection - FREE
- Cooling System Flush - $89.00
See Store for Free Estimate
- Belt Replacement
- Radiator Replacement
- Water Pump Replacement
- Hose Repair/Replacement
Why are Cooling Systems important?
- Cooling Systems help reduce your vehicle’s temperature so that all other engine parts can work efficiently. A fluid coolant is released through passages in your vehicle’s engine and aids in removing heat emitted by the engine, as the coolant moves through the rubber tubing it is in return cooled by the air ventilating through your vehicle’s grill.
- Not taking proper care of your cooling system can result in devastating damage to your engine or complete engine failure.
When should I come into Integrity Car Care to have my cooling system inspected?
- Staying up to date with your cooling system’s maintenance is important. Your antifreeze and coolant system needs to be flushed every 30,000 to 50,000 miles or every 2 years
- If you are driving in severely cold temperatures, you should make sure your vehicle’s antifreeze levels of antifreeze in your automobile to avoid freezing your liquid coolants and additional liquids in your engine.
- During your routine oil change, your coolant levels should also be inspected
What will the Integrity Car Care technician do during my cooling system examination?
- Our technician will check…
- …your vehicle’s antifreeze level
- … for signs of corrosion and for residue indicating leaks or damage
- … whether hose pipes and belts have any holes or splits
- …for scale deposits that may be restricting coolant circulation – if the deposits are restricting cooling circulation our technician will need to flush the cooling system
- Lastly, our technician will make sure all parts are working properly
Contact our Integrity Car Care experts today to schedule your next cooling system repair. We are available to inspect and install your cooling system and are ready to answer any questions you may have. We hope to see you soon!