Integrity Car Care Electrical System Services
Your vehicle’s electrical system is essential to starting your engine. The electrical system is also responsible for operating your vehicle’s electrical parts, such as the headlights, engine fans, power windows, radio, and windshield wipers. Your vehicle’s electrical system consists of an intricate connection of circuits and your vehicle’s battery, helping it store and distribute power throughout the vehicle.
Why should I bring my vehicle in for service?
The earlier you bring your vehicle to our Integrity Car Care technicians the easier it will be to spot issues with the vehicle’s battery, belt, or alternator. Prevention is key to avoiding larger issues with your electrical system. If your vehicle’s alternator is not in good working condition it can affect the battery power. It is better to address any concerns regarding your electrical system before it is too late.
Our Integrity Car Care experts will check for:
- The condition of the battery and case
- Ensure all cable connections are working properly
- Ensure all hold-down hardware is working properly
- Inspect the starter’s cable connections and inspect mounting bolts and brackets
We will also conduct a Starter Electrical ‘Draw’ Test to examine how much electrical energy is utilized to turn on the engine.
Our technicians will also examine the alternator:
- General examination of the alternator and it’s components by our technician.
- Check the drive belt.
- Examine the positioning brackets for the alternator.
- Examine electrical hookups on vehicle and alternator.
- A Charging System Examination to ensure the alternator present and voltage are to manufacturer's requirements
Our Integrity Car Care technicians are more than willing to help answer all your electrical system concerns. Call today to schedule your visit. We are located in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area.