Integrity Car Care Engine Diagnostics
With technology advancing rapidly most of today’s cars are supplied with modern engine control systems. A network of sensors and switches send information to your car’s computer which controls your ignition, fuel and emission control systems. It is important to bring your car to Integrity Car Care when you notice any signs of engine problems such as low fuel economy, if your car cannot pass an emissions test, rough running, or if your service light is on.
What will Integrity Car Care computer technicians check for?
Our computer technicians will check your car’s…
- Ignition System
- Restraint Systems
- Fuel injection System
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
Our computer technicians can also run diagnostics, programming, and repairs on your car’s electrical control system. Please note in most cases these control systems will need a diagnostic test in order to determine the cause of the problem.
Control systems include:
- Body Control Module (BCM) Replacement
- Powertrain Control Module (PCM) Replacement
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Replacement and Programming
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) Replacement