Monthly Maintenance Checklist
Bringing your vehicle to our Integrity Car Care experts monthly can help ensure your vehicle is operating in great shape. Instead of opening the hood and feeling intimidated let our experts worry about your vehicle’s maintenance. A couple minutes of your time each month can save you money in the long run.
Here are some items on your monthly checklist that our Integrity Car Care experts can take care of:
- Check/add vehicle fluids as needed:
- Oil level
- Transmission fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Brake fluid level
- Engine coolant level
- Power steering fluid level (if necessary)
- Check battery cables, clamps, and terminals
- Inspect the tread depth. The tread should be at least as deep as the head of a penny. (At least 2/32" remaining tread.)
- Inspect tires for uneven wear or any object that can cause a puncture.
- Check belts for tension, cracks or wear.
- Check hoses for leaks, cracks or wear.
- Inspect the engine and under the car for any leaks.
- Check tire pressure on all tires and inflate to manufacturers recommendations while cold