Integrity Car Care Muffler Repair Services
Exhaust System overview: An exhaust system helps minimize noise and also removes harmful fumes from your vehicle.
When is it time to bring my vehicle for service:
Service is important because, in the long run, it can save you from exhaust repairs.
- Vehicle’s that are loud can be a sign that a new muffler or a new exhaust system is in order – If this is the case please schedule a service appointment immediately
- If there is corrosion or rusting
- Fractures of holes
- If your state laws require registering your vehicle for emissions testing
- Loud noises, such as banging or thumping
- Muffler is vibrating or shaking when your vehicle is idle
- If you notice your muffler is dangling or out of place
Important Safety Warnings:
Carbon monoxide is an odorless and colorless gas that can escape from exhaust systems that are not correctly installed. If the driver or passengers breathe in carbon monoxide it can lead to serious health hazards. For this reason, it is important to have your vehicle’s exhaust system routinely examined and sustained.
Exhaust systems that are operating efficiently help protect the environment from unsafe emissions released into the atmosphere.
Call our Integrity Car Care experts today to schedule your annual exhaust systems evaluation. During your evaluation, our friendly experts will…
- ensure mounts are safe
- evaluate oxygen sensors
- ensure your vehicle’s exhaust pipelines have no fractures
- check your catalytic converter
- check exhaust manifolds and gaskets for wear
- check muffler for indicators of rust or wear
At Integrity Car Care, we are proud to offer a full range of exhaust options -from substitute systems to high-performance mufflers. We are in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area. We hope to hear from you soon!