A suspension that is working correctly will result in smoother and more controlled driving conditions. At Integrity Car Care, we offer unbeatable prices for your suspension needs.
What is a suspension? The steering and suspension system offers safe and controlled driving conditions by supporting the weight of your vehicle, it also maintains and steadies the tires on the road while driving.
When is it time for service? To prevent unnecessary suspension repairs the steering and suspension system must be checked at least once a year. The following are indicators that may require a service visit:
- Pulling to the side while driving
- Difficulty steering
- Difficulty driving on uneven roads or dips
- After going over a bump vehicle continues to bounce
- Tires shake or stray
- Steering appears to be slipping
Aside from examining your steering and suspension, our Integrity Car Care technician will also evaluate:
- Tightness of nuts and bolts
- Torn or used power steering belts
- Uneven tires or wear
- Unbalanced wheels
- Check potential problems with alignment
- Check steering wheel alignment
- Check power steering fluid
- Impacts and/or Struts
- Check tire balance to ensure any complications are not due to tires
Call today and schedule an appointment with one of our Integrity Car Care experts. We are in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area. We hope to see you soon!