Integrity Car Care Tire Balancing Services
A good way of extending the life of your tires is through routine tire balancing. Tire Balancing also increases the overall safety of your vehicle. It is recommended to balance tires routinely otherwise out of balance tires can result in uneven wear, vibration, and unsafe driving conditions. At Integrity Car Care, we offer quality tire balancing at unbeatable prices.
When should I bring in my vehicle for tire balancing?
- If you intend on replacing 2 or 4 tires
- Every 4,000-6,00 miles, or sooner depending on daily road conditions
- Our experts can help determine whether your tires should be rotated and balanced based on wear or mileage
- Please note, our Integrity Car Care technicians advise against replacing only one tire because it might cause significant issues to the alignment, balance and overall handling of your vehicle.
Signs to look out for:
- Vibrating while driving
- Pulling to one side
- Uneven tread wear
- If you notice steering is less smooth over the life of the tires
What to look forward to with balanced tires:
- Longer lifespan for tires and drivetrain parts
- Overall better vehicle control while driving
- Better gas mileage
- More even tire wear
Stop by today for a tire balance inspection. Our friendly Integrity Car Care associates look forward to answering any concerns you may have. We proudly serve the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area.