Integrity Car Care Tire Installation Services
- Tire Installation & Lifetime Balance and Rotation - $16.00
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Rebuild Kit - $9.50
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors - $95.00 (starting at)
Tire maintenance is a vital component to the safety and lifespan of your vehicle. Integrity Car Care offers superior services at affordable prices.
Tire maintenance tips:
- Integrity Car Care experts recommend buying tires in sets of 4, or at minimum in groups of 2 per axle.
- Tires must be selected according to the correct dimension for the vehicle make and model
- Replace tires every 6 years –more often depending on driving conditions
- Manufacturers advise not using tires for longer than 10 years
- You can shop for tires on our website by size, brand name, or car make, style, and year. We are proud to provide a variety of tires and offer a large inventory.
Over time tires wear and the tread becomes thin, this can result in losing traction. It is better to avoid these type of safety risks.
When do I need new tires?
- Damages to the tire that cannot be fixed
- Your tread is below 4/32, or cannot pass the "penny" test
- Irregular tread wear
- Bulges, bumps or soft spots on the tire
- Footstep is significantly minimized or flush with the tread bars
During your new tire installation our mechanics will:
- Install tires
- Install new valve stems
- Balance Tires
- Check the lug nuts for wear
- Check the disc brake caliper clearance
- Measure the distance in between calipers, wheels, and rims to inspect for potential disturbances
- Tighten lug nuts to proper torque
Integrity Car Care experts are available and ready to answer any questions and concerns! Call us to schedule your installation today. We are located in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area.