Integrity Car Care Tire Repair Services
- Flat Repair - FREE (with purchase of our tires)
- Flat Repair - $10.00
The most common cause for a flat tire is a puncture by a sharp object, resulting in loss of air pressure/deflated tire. Flat tires can cause the tire to rest on the tire tread or worse on the ground prompting the loss of control in your vehicle or permanent damage to the tire.
How can I check at home if I’m having problems with my tires? Inspect your vehicle in an area with good lighting. Check for uneven tire wear that may have been caused by:
- Poor wheel alignment or tire balancing
- Issues with the suspension
- Little air pressure
- Excessive air pressure
- Uneven tire wear may be an indication a tire rotation is in order
- Keep in mind a slow leakage, can typically be fixed and re-inflated.
If you have any of the problems listed below, please schedule a service appointment right away. These issues have a potential to create a blowout, which results in loss of control.
Warning: Driving at high speeds with a flat tire may result in a fatal condition.
- Splitting or protruding treads or sidewalls
- Tread tearing away from the body of the tire
- Foreign objects that puncture into the tire e.g. nails, glass, screws, etc.
If you find any problems with your tires or are unsure if you need a tire repair, give us a call today. Our friendly Integrity Car Care experts are ready to help! We are in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area.