Integrity Car Care Tune Up Services
Our Integrity Car Care experts advise having your vehicle checked on a regular basis. Although most vehicles are serviced at specific manufacturer benchmarks, and these benchmarks help preserve the longevity of your vehicle, coming in for tune-ups can avoid major problems in the future. Tune-ups add time to the longevity of your vehicle by restoring engine parts that are susceptible to damage and decay. Routine tune-ups also improve gas mileage, protect against future complications and overall improve vehicle efficiency.
Tune Ups Protect Your Vehicle if you are having issues with:
- Unsatisfactory gas mileage
- Slower performance
- Minor electrical issues
- Engine sounds, such as knocks, or pings
- Issues with ventilation
What will my tune-up service consist of?
Our Integrity Car Care experts will…
- inspect and top off all fluids
- replace the air filter
- switch out gas filters
- examine distributor cap and replace a new one if needed
- check blades, and install brand-new blades if necessary
- place new spark plugs and replace worn out ignition system cables
- checking and adjust valve-cover gasket
- switch out Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve, if plugged
At Integrity Car Care, we can help with your vehicle’s preventative upkeep. Contact our Integrity Car Care experts to schedule a consultation for your tune-up services. We are in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area.