Integrity Car Care Wheel Alignment Services
- Alignment Check - FREE
- Computerized Alignment - $74.00
- Modified Suspension - $89.00
- Premium Alignment (For European Cars Only) - $89.00
- Prices reflect per wheel cost
- *Price subject to change. See stores for details.
- Wheel Installation - $20.00 (22’’ and under)
- Wheel Install Kits - $50.00 *Starting at
- Wheel Powder Coating - $150.00 *Starting at
- Wheel Repair - $100.00 *Starting at
To maintain smooth and suitable driving conditions your vehicle’s wheels must align correctly. Wheel alignment, tire balancing, and rotation contribute to a longer lifespan for your tires and increase the overall safety of your vehicle. If your vehicle is correctly aligned it may also improve your vehicle’s performance and increase fuel economy. Integrity Car Care offers quality wheel alignment and vehicle repair services at unbeatable prices!
When are wheel alignment services recommended?
Our Integrity Car Care experts perform wheel alignment services at the time brand new tires are set up, or during your routine tire rotation.
What are signs to look out for indicating I need wheel alignment services?
Wheels may have to be aligned if:
- Tire tread is wearing unevenly
- Experience vibration when turning
- Steering wheel does not sit straight when driving on a straight roadway
- Steering wheel pulls to the left or right
During your alignment service, our Integrity Car Care experts will…
- Compare your vehicle’s tire alignment to manufacturer guidelines
- Examine steering and suspension components
- Inspect tires for size, inflation, and wear
At Integrity Car Care, we can help with your vehicle’s steering and suspension concerns. Contact our Integrity Car Care experts to schedule a consultation for your vehicle repair needs. We are in the Pilot Point & Crossroads, TX area.